CVA Accura MR

Carlos

See https://castboolits.gunloads.com/sh...orn-209-and-saboted-bullet-test-results/page4

"Haag's findings were that Blackhorn 209, while basically nitrocellulose contained inclusions of potassium nitrite and sulphur, which may create potassium sulphate, possibly sulphur trioxide, or dioxide combining with water in the air form sulfuric acid. He concluded that there is potassium nitrite and elemental sulphur embedded in what is basically a nitrocellulose product"

When you shoot Blackhorn 209, you can smell suphur by-product.
Fake news.
;)

Harold Money jr

I have 2 of them and they are both extremely accurate. I shoot BH209 at 63gr/weight and .45 300gr XTPs in Harvester sabots. In my guns it doesn't matter if I'm shooting goex, pyrodex, 777 or blackhorn they are all equally accurate. The projectiles doesn't matter as long as the sabot is a Harvester crush rib I don't know why but, the results cannot be more dramatic in my guns. 10" 100yd group vs 1" 100yd group.

GMB54

Every rifle can be different about what sabot it prefers. The regular Harvester sabots also have a very good track record for fit in most CVAs. Its possible the Crushribs are just a little bit too loose in some.

If you try the standard SMOOTH Harvester sabots, try the one listed as "for upto 300gr bullets". Part# H5045SB
5481.jpg