Coyote Hunting......

Twitch

Is there a good WMA in unit B for coyote ? Guys have told me to go to Foothills, but I really don't want to go and mingle with the bears. Just looking for a place to smack some yote's. Oh and If any of you farmers out there have a yote' problem, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Twitch

Take it easy guys, not everyone speak at once. I'm not trying to hone in on your honey hole. Just looking for direction.

Harold Money jr

Twitch, Try the North Cumberland WMA. There is some real good coyote hunting available there. Try the strip mine areas, some have real good places to call from. Also Chuck Swan has some great places jus try to find the fields off the beaten path.
The hunters that I know jus try to go during snow or bitter cold conditions for best success.

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
One of the best places is in your area using the "knock-on-the-door" approach.

Drive up slow, look presentable, smile to the Mrs., tell the landowner you are interested in killing coyotes and coyotes only and ask if you might WALK from his yard back onto his property.

If his guard dog doesn't come along you might be in luck. Either way, getting his name and sending the guy a Christmas card may work wonders down the road. And a picture of you holding a dead coyote helps if he has cows. Just my two cents.

KENBOB10

ChippewaPartners said:
One of the best places is in your area using the "knock-on-the-door" approach.

Drive up slow, look presentable, smile to the Mrs., tell the landowner you are interested in killing coyotes and coyotes only and ask if you might WALK from his yard back onto his property.

If his guard dog doesn't come along you might be in luck. Either way, getting his name and sending the guy a Christmas card may work wonders down the road. And a picture of you holding a dead coyote helps if he has cows. Just my two cents.

Good advice

Latest posts