Looking for Hog/Small Game Land/Lease DOG HUNTING

NewCoonTrapper

Anyone here dog hunt and looking for a partner? I am in middle tn and cannot find any places to bring/train my dogs.

I am more than happy to help in anyway I can whether your dogs feed bill, gas money or extra set of hands.

I am really passionate about growing in this hobby just hard when you are in the city without connections.

I drive 16 hrs one way to Texas twice a yr to hog hunt with my catch dog.. Has to be a cheaper way lol

timberjack86

Check out the regulations on South Cherokee wma. You can take hogs during the bear hunts and training season starts in early September. Also in Georgia there's a spring wma hog season for the last 2 weeks in May. Would beat driving to Texas.

shooter250

Anyone here dog hunt and looking for a partner? I am in middle tn and cannot find any places to bring/train my dogs.

I am more than happy to help in anyway I can whether your dogs feed bill, gas money or extra set of hands.

I am really passionate about growing in this hobby just hard when you are in the city without connections.

I drive 16 hrs one way to Texas twice a yr to hog hunt with my catch dog.. Has to be a cheaper way lol
You should probably look at Florida,much closer and some places open year round like Kissimmee river public use area.You need a boat but any boat will work airboat being best but John boat or bass boats will do. More hogs in there than democrats in California,no size or bag limit,can't miss with some decent dogs

Latest posts