Coon hunters ?

Jcalder

No it's because he has to go get his dogs that the problem folk just don't want you go get them
I wouldn't have a problem with a man getting his dogs, but night after night, and everything they do between, is uncalled for. The tearing down of the fences. Lack of respect for the land owner. Their I can do whatever I want mentality. It's no wonder no one wants a coon hunter around.

Last edited:

Rebels20

No it's because he has to go get his dogs that the problem folk just don't want you go get them
No, its because he doesnt have collars or his dogs trained to return to him. Doesnt give you the right or excuse to trespass onto someone elses property because of poorly training your dogs. Don't go hunting if you have to go onto someone elses property thats pretty irresponsible and what ruins it for other coon hunters.

wayne

No, its because he doesnt have collars or his dogs trained to return to him. Doesnt give you the right or excuse to trespass onto someone elses property because of poorly training your dogs. Don't go hunting if you have to go onto someone elses property thats pretty irresponsible and what ruins it for other coon hunters.
YoU dOnT UneRsTaND HoW VaLuAbLe ThEsE dOgS ARe. JuSt LiKe a KiD tO mE.

Latest posts