Coffee Pods by Green Mountain

mike243

Bought a 100ct case of breakfast blend about 3 weeks ago and every 3-4 pod stops up the machine or pops the top loose making a heck of a mess ,pot is a 2.0 bought late dec. Sent email to ask about returning them ect and no response after 2 weeks.Started opening them and putting into refillable pods and 1/2 the time get a stopped up error message.It appears the coffee is ground too fine and some of the cups 3/4 full while others are to the top and those are the ones that's not allowing the water to flow thru the filter.Any body else having this problem? no other flavors or brands are doing this and the lack of response from them means no more pods or makers will be bought by me,the convenience is great but that goes out the window when I have to clean the machine.I grind my own on the week ends trying different brands and just got a french press that I am experimenting with :(

TennSportsman

I was thinking about upgrading to the 2.0 awhile back and decided against it after reading all the reviews. If I recall, people were having the same problem your having along with saying the machine needed to be cleaned (maintenance error) after only one cup being made. Send it back and get one of the older ones. I've had a little single cup for 6 years and haven't had a problem out of it.

mike243

Pretty sure its not the maker but the pods,bought a 18ct of same and not the first error or ruptured pod,think they are over filled

Sako

I drink the Green Mountain in the K-cups everyday and so does my wife... have never had an issue... crazy... We buy ours from Sams in the large box

mike243

If I take the coffee out of the kcup and put it into a refillable pod it causes a stoppage also crazy can only fill about 1/2 or it stops them up too,bought these at Sams east town

deer

mike243":d6hhejvr said:
Pretty sure its not the maker but the pods,bought a 18ct of same and not the first error or ruptured pod,think they are over filled
I think so too

Latest posts