chicken cutlets with sun dried tomato cream sauce

WTM

very good. i used pinot grigio and full on 40% cream. i like it almost as much as chicken marsala. served with steamed some yellow and zuchini squash and garlic roasted potatoes. a little healthier for my wife. a bed of mashed potatoes would be good too.

AD577EA4-D2F3-4D3C-862E-16FE3EAC4DC3.jpeg

WTM

The wife and I had this tonight for dinner. She has declared it a keeper and I agree. Thanks for the recipe.
if you like mushrooms, garlic and thyme this one is a keeper as well. it makes more sauce so it is really good over egg or fettucine type noodles. of course everything is good over a bed of mashed potatoes. i used baby bella mushrooms but any brown mushroom works. i also made cutlets out of whole breasts on this recipe as well. im thinking i like cutlets better than whole chicken breasts now, at least for these type recipes.

6D4B3E77-B957-461E-A032-5B7B0847F9FF.jpeg

Shag

I went to the grocery store this morning and bought all the stuff to make this today. I'm really lookin forward to supper tonight!

Shag

Just thought I report back. This is pretty good stuff! I topped with some fresh basil just because I prefer it to parsley, especially on a dish that has tomatoes. I'll be making it again.

Latest posts