Parm. Garlic Chicken Thighs

TN Song Dog

These things are fantastic!

Bone in and skin on thighs
Coat in Parmigianan garlic wing sauce
Preheat pellet grill to 350
Cook for 40min - if ya lookin, ya ain't cookin
Check temp and remove when internal 185 for best texture and skin browns up.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 20231113_174651.jpg
    20231113_174651.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Shag

Looks awesome! What's this wing sauce, of which you speak?

Little local place in town has this chicken sandwich that used to be absolutely killer! Past few times, it's been crap. I've been trying some different chicken marinades and cooking methods…trying to replicate the way they did it when it was good. That might be the secret ingredient there.

TN Song Dog

Looks awesome! What's this wing sauce, of which you speak?

Little local place in town has this chicken sandwich that used to be absolutely killer! Past few times, it's been crap. I've been trying some different chicken marinades and cooking methods…trying to replicate the way they did it when it was good. That might be the secret ingredient there.

Yeah man, it's the Buffalo Wild Wings brand Parmigianan Garlic flavor. Got it at walmart. It's delicious.

Another wing recipe is to get the frozen wings at walmart. Thaw 24hr in fridge. Season with a little salt and pepper, then grill on 350 or 375 about 30min.check temp at least 165. Pour that wing sauce, or Buffalo sauce, in large bowl. Put chicken wings off grill into sauce and toss to coat. Then back on grill for about 10min. Then enjoy.

Shag

Ended up getting Sweet Baby Ray's garlic parm sauce. Fixing to marinate some chicken breasts in it and then grill them. Hope this gets me close in my quest to make the perfect chicken sandwich. 😂

Shag

How did it turn out?
Pretty dang good! I honestly think I out did the sandwich I was looking to recreate.

I grilled the chicken breasts over blue and white bag Kingsford with a chunk of apple wood for smoke. I was nearly out of charcoal so I didn't get to finish on the grill. Pulled them, hit them with a little more sauce and put em under the broiler to finish cooking.

Toasted rustic sandwich buns with Kerry gold butter. Then put the chicken on the bottom bun, topped with sliced mozzarella, then back under the broiler to melt the cheese. Topped them off with sliced tomatoes, Romain lettuce and a little buttermilk ranch. Freakin delicious! I ate two of them. Wife and daughter had already eaten in town. They also have plans tonight. So I've got enough left overs for two more sandwiches for supper tonight. Looking forward to it.

Latest posts