Cat set 2 critique

Speedwell-Hunter

a new cat set, made it last night, hows my blocking in?

dirt hole is where all the feathers are

set is on side of a hill, so slight slant , but the trap is bedded flat.

set next to a corn pile that i keep seeing cats near due to mice, seen cats here twice in last month.

thanks

Attachments

• cat-2.jpeg
    cat-2.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 102

jman 125

Speedwell
Buddy take this little piece of advice
a new cat set, made it last night, hows my blocking in?

dirt hole is where all the feathers are

set is on side of a hill, so slight slant , but the trap is bedded flat.

set next to a corn pile that i keep seeing cats near due to mice, seen cats here twice in last month.

thanks
and give it some serious thought. Dont get caught up in all the tricks and gimmicks right now it is confusing the hell out of you. Get you a book on coyote and bobcat or anything else you want to trap bilogy. This will teach you habits of most any animal and once you understand the biology and get the jist of the hows and why a certain animal acts is when it will all click. Im in no way downing what you are doing just want you to not get discouraged. I really wish you was closer and you could tag along with us but you are about 4 hours away. Like i said before have fun with it and hang in there it will happen and when it does hang on. Again I am not trying to be harsh

jman 125

Also there was a guy on trapperman forum that i think was from your area that was very efficient at catching cats i cant remember his handle but you may look on there and be able to find out. Also very good place to learn from to

Speedwell-Hunter

Speedwell
Buddy take this little piece of advice

and give it some serious thought. Dont get caught up in all the tricks and gimmicks right now it is confusing the hell out of you. Get you a book on coyote and bobcat or anything else you want to trap bilogy. This will teach you habits of most any animal and once you understand the biology and get the jist of the hows and why a certain animal acts is when it will all click. Im in no way downing what you are doing just want you to not get discouraged. I really wish you was closer and you could tag along with us but you are about 4 hours away. Like i said before have fun with it and hang in there it will happen and when it does hang on. Again I am not trying to be harsh
thank you!

Latest posts