Cant wait…..

TRIGGER

Going to be the nicest Saturday in a long time especially when it would be good for me to go so I got all exited and looking foreword to going until I remembered that Saturday is my wife's birthday and we have plans with her family. 🙄. She is worth it though so I will have to wait until next time.

killingtime 41

Been thinking about it myself. Good possibility I will give it a shot. Might as well it's gonna be a nice day Saturday. There's plenty more cold weather I'd say before it's all over. So go when you can.

JagwalCrush

Got after those crappie (with descent results) during the warm December days. Been sitting on go waiting for it to warm up a little again. Water is supposed to be falling this week though. That won't help me much. Bad day of fishing beats a good day at work anytime though….

redblood

Ok. Since im new to winter crappie, would early morning still be best or will they respond better as temp rises. My olan was to be on water around 8 am and stay till cooler is full or i hang my head in defeat

JagwalCrush

Ok. Since im new to winter crappie, would early morning still be best or will they respond better as temp rises. My olan was to be on water around 8 am and stay till cooler is full or i hang my head in defeat
They're just like myself…. They like and are going to eat. 8:00 is normally my wintertime start time too. My experience is to start on deeper structure in the morning and as it warms, the fish will move up shallower. If it stays warm for two to three days in a row they are gonna be a lot closer to the shallower structure. Good luck and keep the net handy..

moondawg

Thinking about taking off work early Friday to go fishing, even if for a couple of hours. I have a week off in mid February, and I'm hoping the weather is good then.

redblood

Got after those crappie (with descent results) during the warm December days. Been sitting on go waiting for it to warm up a little again. Water is supposed to be falling this week though. That won't help me much. Bad day of fishing beats a good day at work anytime though….
Tims is pretty low too. but will give it a try.

Latest posts