TreyB! Sitting and waiting...

TNReb

Nothing to do with fishing, but I knew TreyB would see it here. Just had to rub it in. :)

Enjoying a cold one while we wait...
29e439c4a5f79777473785551b23a119.jpg

TNReb

Dbllunger":2qtnjy45 said:
TNReb":2qtnjy45 said:
Nothing to do with fishing, but I knew TreyB would see it here. Just had to rub it in. :)

Great place. Drove by there about an hour ago

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
You should have stopped and paid our bill! :D

Dbllunger

TNReb":veba66xi said:
Dbllunger":veba66xi said:
TNReb":veba66xi said:

Lol....no thanks! Y'all get the water situation taken care of?

TNReb

Dbllunger":6fe9yx71 said:
TNReb":6fe9yx71 said:
Dbllunger":6fe9yx71 said:
TNReb said:

Lol....no thanks! Y'all get the water situation taken care of?

It got slightly better. We have about 30% pressure on the second floor so we can at least take a shower... Still no water on the 3rd floor.

Low water Pressure

Date: June 28, 2018 2:51:34 PM EDT
UPDATE

We continue to struggle with pressure issues, especially on the north end of the Cape. I wanted to update everyone the best that I can in order to let you know what I know at this time.

1. The cause of this issue was due to a complete drawdown of reserves that started with the fire at the Cape a few days ago. Second, a series of lighting strikes resulted in burning out a motor as well as other mechanical failures which were unforseen and beyond our control.

2. The main reason for the low pressure is because we are not able to replenish our reserves while meeting the peak demand this time of year. 

3. We are purchasing water from the City of Port St Joe, which in turn helps our pressure somewhat as well as working around the clock to replenish our holding tanks at the same time.

4. Until we reach a reliable and sustainable levels in our tanks, we are unable to resume normal pressure. We will monitor these levels around the clock and release some reserves at peak times in order to provide as much normalcy as possible. We will do this even if this method prolongs the current situation. The alternative to the aforementioned steps is a complete loss of water.

5. What customers can do is try and conserve as much water as possible.

6. It is our hope that we can correct the situation over the next couple of days, but it is no guarantee.

Thank you for your continued patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Jay Rish, President
Lighthouse Utilities Company, Inc

TNReb

TreyB":3ki5zaws said:
Where are you staying at?
Sea Cliffs... one of the little condo places to the right immediately before the state park entrance. It's fine. We waited way too long to book and didn't have much to choose from.

7mm08

Ate there little over a week ago while Tarpon fishing. My buddy and I showed up about 7 and they told a group of 6 " hour and a half " wait. We went right in and got the last two seats at the bar. Busy place, COLD beers, and great seafood. Kind of a dive but I love that atmosphere.

I heard they just opened a place up in Memphis!

Latest posts