Food Plots Can I spray these flowers?

Bgoodman30

The seeds are still soft and wet but clearly the gold finches don't mind? They are technically 12 days from maturity. (85 days). I would like to get every thing dried down ASAP but I don't want to mess up the seeds before they are ready?
IMG_1069.JPEG
IMG_1059.JPEG

deerhunter10

We don't spray ours til the seed is hard. This is the first year we sprayed ours in several years due to a little later plant date and 3 and a half weeks of no rain to germinate good. At the beginning.

Bgoodman30

We don't spray ours til the seed is hard. This is the first year we sprayed ours in several years due to a little later plant date and 3 and a half weeks of no rain to germinate good. At the beginning.

Yes our germination was bad for the same reason... When do yours mature? I am looking at a Labor day maturation.(85)

Obviously I am trying to get them dried down and manipulated ASAP...

deerhunter10

Yes our germination was bad for the same reason... When do yours mature? I am looking at a Labor day maturation.(85)

Obviously I am trying to get them dried down and manipulated ASAP...
I don't remember what day we got this year but our seed was hard about a week ago. Just uneven throughout the field and also wanted to clean the field up some as well, Johnson grass came in the last 3 weeks with all the rain.

megalomaniac

man, the REAL Agent Orange (2,4,5 T) was the only thing I've ever seen that would slam kill Bodock. Good stuff, too bad it caused cancer.

Bgoodman30

Sprayed some today with gly and diquat. Also started a homemade power line rig. Not quite finished with it but should work great.

Have a few birds.

Latest posts