Food Plots Spray?

TRIGGER

Do I Bushog before I spray or just spray? Going to plant clover.
Most recent picture I have.
1C6824B5-FCFC-48B9-B8C3-9457E97DDBC5.jpeg

TNlandowner

Depends on how you are planning to plant the seeds. You can find a lot of information on spraying, spreading, and mowing.

I usually spray, wait until everything is dead, burn, lime, disk, pack, spread seed, pack, and pray for rain. I would live to have a seed drill so I could simply spray and drill in the seed.

DoubleRidge

From the height of the vegetation in that picture I would spray first. Things are growing good right now and with the dry forecast you should get a good kill.
But if you do decide to bush hog first I would wait until the vegetation starts to green back up again. Trying to spray through the dead thatch soon after bush hogging wont be as effective.

BSK

From the height of the vegetation in that picture I would spray first. Things are growing good right now and with the dry forecast you should get a good kill.
But if you do decide to bush hog first I would wait until the vegetation starts to green back up again. Trying to spray through the dead thatch soon after bush hogging wont be as effective.
This

Latest posts