can anybody tell me , if there is goin to be a ??

JIMMYJAMES

MIGRATION...i have been on 4 trips to north alabama ,,and there is NO DUCKS IN A PLACE WHERE THERE WERE MANY THOUSANDS THIS TIME LAST YEAR .. i get allgeared up , for this year ,, and it has been like hunting in a deseart....one day the water is out of the banks .. and next trip .. its a mud flat .. stilll no birds ..... ARE THEY YET TO COME .. OR HAVE THEY PASSED US BY ....?????

Spoonbillmallard

Well that is a question that I have heard a ton for the past 3 weeks. This year sucks really bad!!!!! Don't really have an answer for it yet but nobody that I know is killing many ducks at all. And most of them kill between 400-600 ducks a year normally. Seems the guys up north are complaining about the ducks showing up too late and season being closed already. I hope that won't be the case here but it very well could be. I have reason to believe the ducks haven't gotten here yet but with all the wheather up north you would think they would be migrating down to us. But all year I have seen no migration at all anywhere that I have went. Everywhere that we killed ducks last year sucks....so there is no telling what is going on. Nobody I have talked to has an answer for it all. But hopefully before season is over we will have a couple of good hunts.

rbreedi1

Ive heard of several people up north as well saying they showed up after season ended. Probably a late migration but either way this year has been very disappointing unless the action heats up the last part of season.

big B

Since the split in Arkansas weve relly had great numbers,my friends across the river in MISS are yet to kill a duck on their lease.

JIMMYJAMES

welll now i know its just not me ,, i been hearing about somebirds in flooded timber ,, but i have a hardtime finding good places like that , that anit already covered up .. the guys in georgia fouums , want say a word about noting if your not in there clik , but some ofthose guys are killin there wood ducks ,, but im after the realducks or big ducks ..goodluck to alll tenn duckmen

Latest posts