Camo pattern question

JN

It took me way too long to figure out the third picture was just not a picture of a tree. I thought to myself what an odd shape for the branches before I realized it was the camo hanging on the limbs. So based off that I would say either one would be good to use because they both fooled me but if I had to choose I would choose the one on right for trees that are more grayish and shadows.

XXL

Let me preface this by saying I grew up hunting in green wool pants and a plaid jacket and no camo so I know the camo pattern is for us and not the deer but between these 2 which would you prefer for late season tree stand hunting? I currently have one of them and ordered the other and trying to figure out which one I like better.

View attachment 205188View attachment 205187View attachment 205189
If you gonna hunt them box blinds...... black Huddie from Walmart! Use xtra $ for little Debbie's and heater fuel.

MidTennFisher

Check out GulchGear so that, if you're going to pay a higher price for quality camo, it doesn't go to a company making tremendous profit because they had Asian slave children making it.

All his camo is made in the USA. I've got some and really like it. If it can fool turkeys at close range, it can fool anything.

Dennis

They have this one on Amazon:

1701276033005.png

agelessssone

I prefer bluejeans with a blue hoodie for the whole seaaon....which lasts 2-3 days for me. (TIC)
My Hangon is 30' high so it doesn't matter what I wear.
I also take NO precautions with scent control. My scent doesn't reach the ground as I am on a knoll so it doesn't matter which way the wind/breeze is blowing.

bowtechgump

I personally think that the Mossy Oak Break-up is the best camo........but I have no doubt that I have been able to get closer to big bucks in blue jeans and a simple hoodie. The better the camo the better you have to be able to sell it.......it's honestly very hard to get them to see a natural thing move in a human form.

bowtechgump

I prefer bluejeans with a blue hoodie for the whole seaaon....which lasts 2-3 days for me. (TIC)
My Hangon is 30' high so it doesn't matter what I wear.
I also take NO precautions with scent control. My scent doesn't reach the ground as I am on a knoll so it doesn't matter which way the wind/breeze is blowing.
I couldn't agree more with this! I saw (2) bucks, over 130, within 30 yards in that clothing this past weekend.....looking for the one, like them, I shot.

Latest posts