Camo pattern question

Gravey

Let me preface this by saying I grew up hunting in green wool pants and a plaid jacket and no camo so I know the camo pattern is for us and not the deer but between these 2 which would you prefer for late season tree stand hunting? I currently have one of them and ordered the other and trying to figure out which one I like better.

IMG_5430.jpegIMG_5429.jpegIMG_5427.jpeg

REN

ev2 for late season for sure. However my main issue with EV2 is it is really only good for late season and stands out pretty obvious in spring and mid/early seasons.

I generally buy colors that I can use for multiple seasons vs one thats meant for a single season. Thats just me though, so If I had to get 1 of the 2 Id get subalpine personally.

Gravey

ev2 for late season for sure. However my main issue with EV2 is it is really only good for late season and stands out pretty obvious in spring and mid/early seasons.

I generally buy colors that I can use for multiple seasons vs one thats meant for a single season. Thats just me though, so If I had to get 1 of the 2 Id get subalpine personally.
I've got 4 pieces of Stratus items in the EV2 but ordered another set in the subalpine thinking I liked it more but when I got it I started having second thoughts. I don't see me using this stuff in the spring.
I'd stand at the base of the tree and hang them about ten feet off the ground. Then I'd look at them against the skyline and make a decision.

Then I'd buy ASAT lol.
I wish they made it in ASAT. Used to have a set (believe it was First Lite) but was too bulky for my liking.

Bgoodman30

Id just get the one with windstopper that you will get the most use out of it. I don't think camo for deer matters much but the subalpine is a great pattern for turkeys especially out west.

JeepKuntry

Subalpine. I have a lot of the evII stuff. Mainly for the fit and durability. Tbh I don't care much about patterns and have mismatched many years. They nail ya for movement.

Latest posts