Camera hunting

PalsPal

Your choices are limitless.

You don't want a GoPro or similar "action" camera, because they can't zoom.

I would advise one of the small camcorders like in this Amazon link. These all save the videos to an SD card, which can be played or saved to a computer. They can also be connected to a TV.

The prices start around $60.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trey13

Another option would be to be a decent gimbal for your phone and simply use that as your camera. I have this one and it is pretty easy to use.

I have the exact same one and it's awesome. My iPhone 14 Pro Max is great for anything I need to do. But a wireless Bluetooth mic and you are set.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

PalsPal

Another option would be to be a decent gimbal for your phone and simply use that as your camera. I have this one and it is pretty easy to use.

I looked through the reviews, but didn't see it mentioned, can you control zoom on the phone with those things?

Iglow

I think it was Mcillhenney that wrote this part, he said he took Charles Jordan's notes for the book and finished it after Jordan was murdered in 1909.

I think camera hunting will be fun but still might take a 22 rifle to kill a coyote if I can.

Attachments

• IMG_3910.jpeg
    IMG_3910.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 7

Jon54

I think it was Mcillhenney that wrote this part, he said he took Charles Jordan's notes for the book and finished it after Jordan was murdered in 1909.

I think camera hunting will be fun but still might take a 22 rifle to kill a coyote if I can.
I've given up traditional hunting and only carry a camera now. Everything is a trophy.

Latest posts