Burris opinions please

Chippy

So I've bought a new Tikka T3x superlite in everyone's favorite caliber of 6.5 creedmoor, but my question is I've been looking at a the Burris Fullfield iv 4-16x50 for it! Now it's not my primary rifle (can't replace my 30-06 brownings) but I always say there is nothing wrong with having multiple guns because Murica! On a serious note give me your thoughts on the Burris!

Chippy

Report back after you shoot it some and let us know how you like it. I absolutely love my Bergara in 6.5. I'm even trying to grow a manbun! 🤣 It's a joke!
Lol I'm loaded up with a few different rounds(probably should've asked you guys) but I'm gonna try the
1. Hornady precision hunter 143gr eld-x
2. Nosler BT 140gr
3. Some Remington cartridges I bought lol really hoping one of the first two pan out as I'm a fan of ballistic tipped ammo

Spurhunter

1. Hornady precision hunter 143gr eld-x
This is the only thing I've shot in mine, and I've only killed one deer with it, but he was dead right there. I really like the Federal Fusion on whitetails, but I haven't found any in 6.5, but if these Precision Hunters continue to impress, I'll be perfectly happy sticking with them.

Chippy

This is the only thing I've shot in mine, and I've only killed one deer with it, but he was dead right there. I really like the Federal Fusion on whitetails, but I haven't found any in 6.5, but if these Precision Hunters continue to impress, I'll be perfectly happy sticking with them.
I'm going on a hunt in south Texas and I really hope to bring this Tikka and do some damage lol

TheLBLman

At their price points, Burris scopes are an excellent value, and very decent glass.

Not sure anything beats the Fullfield at its price point.

I have @ a 10-yr-old 3-12x44mm Signature that I believe compares favorably with the Leupold VX-3.
At the time, Leupold was only offering something somewhat similar with either a 40mm or a 50mm objective, and I wanted something "in between" (the 44mm objective being main reason went with Burris Signature over Leupold VX-3).

Latest posts