BSK

Status
Not open for further replies.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Spurhunter":7b5uy8dm said:
poorhunter":7b5uy8dm said:
Well, I agree that he had a lot of good things to say, even though I only was on here a short time before he bailed, but quite frankly if he's so tender that he had to leave because some disagreed with him I'm not so sure he's needed. I say this with some ignorance of the real reason he "left", but apparently it's because some folks yelled at his views on a talk forum. Huh? And he took his knowledge (which is without a doubt vast and probably unequaled here) away from the rest of us that loved what he had to say? Forgive me if there's more reason, but that is pathetic.

If you were an expert in your field and you came on a talk forum to share your knowledge (for free), and every time you did some redneck-know-it-all told you that you were full of crap would you keep coming back? I wouldn't.

I'd like to think I would, and there's more than a couple on here that do continue to stay in spite of some hard words. BSK is very well liked on here by at least MOST everyone including myself, and his leaving has hurt us all and imthe dumber for it. Like I said, if there's more to the story, then I need to apologize.

Just miss him I guess. It is just a talk forum and I should get on without him.

tahtah

I was only a reader when BSK and Bowriter were last posting. I really enjoyed reading both their posts. Both seemed like great and knowledgeable guys. I echo others comments about missing their contributions here!

Mike Belt

I enjoyed reading BSK's posts and he was a pretty knowledgeable fellow. He kept you thinking. I hate thinking he left because some disagreed with him or hurt his feelings. I thought he was a bigger man than that.

tn droptine

tahtah":juy0q5dz said:
I was only a reader when BSK and Bowriter were last posting. I really enjoyed reading both their posts. Both seemed like great and knowledgeable guys. I echo others comments about missing their contributions here!

Yup, both Brian and John were full of knowledge, learned a lot from both of them. Miss them both

BDS05

tn droptine":2xhe1qgb said:
MUP":2xhe1qgb said:
Snake":2xhe1qgb said:
MUP said:
He did kill a monster this season tho. ;)

Alright !! If you stay in touch with him tell him congrats from ole Snake would you Steve ?

Will do brother.

Bet he got it with his bow didn't he [emoji38]
After riding his four wheeler to his spot?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ImThere

poorhunter":3qq8sx7i said:
Well, I agree that he had a lot of good things to say, even though I only was on here a short time before he bailed, but quite frankly if he's so tender that he had to leave because some disagreed with him I'm not so sure he's needed. I say this with some ignorance of the real reason he "left", but apparently it's because some folks yelled at his views on a talk forum. Huh? And he took his knowledge (which is without a doubt vast and probably unequaled here) away from the rest of us that loved what he had to say? Forgive me if there's more reason, but that is pathetic.
Awesome post.
Sometimes It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennessee Lead

ImThere":283fpu69 said:
poorhunter":283fpu69 said:
Awesome post.
Sometimes It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Underrated post imo

scn

There were a lot of issues that finally caused Bryan to call it quits on here. I hate it because I always looked forward to learning from him. But, I also didn't blame him for pulling the plug. He had more patience than I probably would have with some of the issues.

I will continue to hold out some hope that he will at least make some cameo appearances, but, frankly, will be surprised if it happens. There are a couple of more friends and very knowledgeable persons that bailed around the same time. They are missed as well.

Life moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.