BSK

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLBLman

Hey BSK, most of us "old timers" would really appreciate it if you'd come back.

Not asking you to spend your days here, just occasionally share your thoughts.

Happy New Year, BSK.

tree_ghost

I agree LBL. BSK always took the time to answer my questions when I'd ask. I learned a great deal in a very short time thanks to his input. Oh BTW happy new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUNTTNKY

Agreed, be good to hear any new insights. A friend oh mine was trying to get a hold of him to potentially do some consulting for their KY lease, never reached him as far as I know. Wonder what happened to Bowriter too?

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Well, I agree that he had a lot of good things to say, even though I only was on here a short time before he bailed, but quite frankly if he's so tender that he had to leave because some disagreed with him I'm not so sure he's needed. I say this with some ignorance of the real reason he "left", but apparently it's because some folks yelled at his views on a talk forum. Huh? And he took his knowledge (which is without a doubt vast and probably unequaled here) away from the rest of us that loved what he had to say? Forgive me if there's more reason, but that is pathetic.

Spurhunter

poorhunter":ttz2omxu said:
Well, I agree that he had a lot of good things to say, even though I only was on here a short time before he bailed, but quite frankly if he's so tender that he had to leave because some disagreed with him I'm not so sure he's needed. I say this with some ignorance of the real reason he "left", but apparently it's because some folks yelled at his views on a talk forum. Huh? And he took his knowledge (which is without a doubt vast and probably unequaled here) away from the rest of us that loved what he had to say? Forgive me if there's more reason, but that is pathetic.

If you were an expert in your field and you came on a talk forum to share your knowledge (for free), and every time you did some redneck-know-it-all told you that you were full of crap would you keep coming back? I wouldn't.

huntintn

Spurhunter":3ugti7m3 said:
poorhunter":3ugti7m3 said:

If you were an expert in your field and you came on a talk forum to share your knowledge (for free), and every time you did some redneck-know-it-all told you that you were full of crap would you keep coming back? I wouldn't.
Yep, even the best dog can be beat till he leaves. Never understood how talking crap in sports forum can get your banned, but calling someone stupid or retarded because you don't like the advice he's giving someone else "not you" is fine. BSK went out of his way to answer questions for members on here.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

MUP

poorhunter":33f93koq said:

Some behind the scenes stuff happened, belligerent stuff emailed to him over his opinions. He definitely wasn't "tender".

TNReb

poorhunter":2ok6sl15 said:
I don't know Brian personally, but from what I knew of him on here for years, pathetic is far from the way of describe him.

GRIT

There is all ways gonna be someone who will disagree with what you say or do your supposed to be mature enough to over look them.And no i am not talking about BSK he was gone before i got here.To me this is a great site if you need to know something someone will have the answer and willing to help you out the best they can.

Buzzard Breath

Boll Weevil":3kmh668p said:
TNReb":3kmh668p said:
Whether you come back or not... hope you're doing well!
Yep...and still logging the miles running!
Whenever I see his name pop up, I wonder if he's still running. It was cool to watch as he went from a smoker to a vaper, then a hiker into a trail runner. I wish him the best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts