Broken spypoints

Grainger

Do you mean all the cameras send photos to one base station? If so, no they do not.

they have a plan and depending on which one you select to pay for you get X amount of cams for that plan. Each camera after the first one adds $5 to the overall cost of the plan.

I am running 4 Spypoints and 3 Brownings currently all cellular and the Browning beats the spypoint in every way except for 1…the spypoint will get service on the same tree a browning will not.

That being said, I wouldn't buy another spypoint and will buy more Brownings.
Thank you for all the info!

wobblegobble

Let me start by saying this isn't a bashing thread. I have 10 SPYPOINT cell-link cameras that I deploy. Over the past year I have had 3 with the same issue. SPYPOINT immediately replaced them so no issues with their customer service. The problem I have is when I powered these units on is that the status button flashed Orange extremely fast and then the unit powered down. After that the power button was useless to power the cameras back on. Does anyone know how to repair them? If nothing else maybe I. An use them for parts…
The fast orange flash is bad batteries

wobblegobble

Spypoint issues are almost always....POWER AND SD cards! I literally have SD cards that certain cameras do not like and change cards and they work great!

Latest posts