Bowl Projections University Of Tennessee

TreyB

I would like to see TN if they make a bowl get the Texas Bowl against Baylor.

PalsPal

TreyB":1vcsinb0 said:
LOL@YOU.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The espn link I provided for you the other day is the same picks they have TN in. :rotf: :tu:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... ns-week-10

:shock:

You do realize his link provides predictions from 10 different sources, whereas yours only has two, right ;) :mrgreen: ?

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't see the FL bowls wanting UF if they lose to FSU and the SEC Champ game, especially if they get blown out. Shoot, how sweet would it be for SC to beat them this weekend :twisted: ?

The bowls saw last year how much the Orange Nation will travel, and will be clamoring to get them again this year.

TreyB

PalsPal":1egu52ih said:
TreyB":1egu52ih said:

The espn link I provided for you the other day is the same picks they have TN in. :rotf: :tu:

You do realize his link provides predictions from 10 different sources, whereas yours only has two, right ;) :mrgreen: ?

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't see the FL bowls wanting UF if they lose to FSU and the SEC Champ game, especially if they get blown out. Shoot, how sweet would it be for SC to beat them this weekend :twisted: ?

The bowls saw last year how much the Orange Nation will travel, and will be clamoring to get them again this year.

And his link the other day provided SDS projections... :tu:

baddnole

PalsPal":1zrd25d4 said:
TreyB":1zrd25d4 said:

What do you mean if UF loses to FSU. Dalvin wins this one. :tu:

Wrangler95

lol at Trey,the Gators will go into a Bowl game on a two game losing streak and you hoping Tennessee will have to play Baylor,funny,whomever Florida plays in a bowl I hope they destroy the Gators :rotf: :rotf:

TreyB

Wrangler95":llb3r5fo said:
lol at Trey,the Gators will go into a Bowl game on a two game losing streak and you hoping Tennessee will have to play Baylor,funny,whomever Florida plays in a bowl I hope they destroy the Gators :rotf: :rotf:

U also said TN, KY, Ole Miss and UGA would beat UF. :rotf: :tu:

Wrangler95

TreyB":1q4fnfsj said:
Wrangler95":1q4fnfsj said:

:rotf: :rotf: :poke: :poke: :tu: :tu:

TreyB

Wrangler95":3h6jy72w said:
TreyB":3h6jy72w said:
Wrangler95":3h6jy72w said:

:rotf: :rotf: :poke: :poke: :tu: :tu:

Exactly.... :party:

Latest posts