Bowers out 3-6 weeks!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I hate it for him and for "my" DAWGS. He truly is a great, selfless team player. I'll be shocked if he doesn't want to return if he is cleared.

I've said before that UGA is not as solid this year as years past, and this is no help when you consider that he is going down in addition to starting RB, OL, WR, and many others. Injury bug has bit hard this year, and they just don't seem to have the leadership that they've had in years past aside from Bowers.

7mm08

GA will remember you can run the ball now?

Bowers is an amazing athlete. Hopefully he will recover as anticipated . He has given GA football everything. I wouldn't be surprised that he doesn't play anymore for GA and prepares himself for the pros and lets that ankle be 100%.

Tillman ( UT's receiver) did not recover last year from the same injury & surgery IMO. Of, course it all depends on who does that procedure and the athlete's will to recover.

Last edited:

SinningSaint33

GA will remember you can run the ball now?

Bowers is an amazing athlete. Hopefully he will recover as anticipated . He has given GA football everything. I wouldn't be surprised that he doesn't play anymore for GA and prepares himself for the pros and lets that ankle be 100%.

Tillman ( UT's receiver) did not recover last year from the same injury & surgery IMO. Of, course it all depends on who does that procedure and the athlete's will to recover.
To me he seems like the kind of guy that will do what it takes to finish out the season and win another natty.

Latest posts