Bone collector turkey gun

prstide

Kind of what I was thinking..I was just repeating what Waddell said on his Facebook post.
I knew you were just passing info along. I went back and looked at the comments in the YouTube video again a bit ago. He's finally admitting that it's a Turkish gun after all the backlash. 😂

knightrider

I knew you were just passing info along. I went back and looked at the comments in the YouTube video again a bit ago. He's finally admitting that it's a Turkish gun after all the backlash. 😂
You can by the same quality "turkish" gun off gun broker wayyyyyy cheaper😂 and it will be worth more because its not associated with him😁

RobDooley

Ammo availability would be biggest readon for me. Checked out prices fot TSS in 20 ga and 410 it was over 50.00 for a box of 5. Can still get Remington nitro for around 10.00. Just my 2 cents but im cheap.
I simply cannot justify paying that amount for TSS either. I saw some the other day for $76.00. To each his own. My old 12 gauge loaded with Longbeards XRs still kills them dead as a hammer.

REN

I simply cannot justify paying that amount for TSS either. I saw some the other day for $76.00. To each his own. My old 12 gauge loaded with Longbeards XRs still kills them dead as a hammer.

Can easily load your own currently for around $25 per 5 (for 20 gauge at least). 5 shells will last some folks more then a few seasons :)

But if you got a load that works and your confident in it then by all means. As discussed on here a bunch, the main gain for me when I switched was having a much lighter gun to carry around and I didnt give up anything in the lethality

mike52

If I had a 1000 sq ft, climate controlled gun safe I would maybe buy 1 or 2 if money was no object, BUT since I don't have the money nor the 1000 sq ft gun safe think I will pass. I cant keep up with the Jones and will not try

woodsman04

I liked young original Micheal Waddell. And I wonder if sometimes he really thinks about what he is doing. He used to act like he was against hunting to market and make millions. But the Waddell of the last decade and a half is exactly what the hunting "industry" has become.

woodsman04

The more things are marketed by the "pros" the less I use them hahahahaha…

I turned in real tree several years ago. With Mossy oak now beginning to follow the same trajectory I will soon turn on them.
All the real tree and or Mossy oak I currently own may still be used, but I will never buy anything from either of them again.

REN

I will say this. EVERYONE says if they had the choice they would never become what the industry is. How we when millions are on the line people can change quick. No idea what I I'd do if roles were reversed. I know what I'd say now as a poor fella lol

Latest posts