Boat mechanic

JBell

I picked up a xpress that wasn't running and got it going. Now that season is winding down? I'm considering letting someone that knows what they are doing look it over. It has what I think is a knock in it. And I'm sure carbs need work. So who is a good outboard mechanic in middle tn?

JBell

Thanks. That's about 2.5 hours away. But probably worth the drive if they are good and reasonable

bluball

Clark marine in franklin or c&o in whitebluff if ur in middle tn
I have heard horror stories about white bluff,working on them.Way higher than other dealers also from a couple buddies that have dealt with them.I buy accessorys from them ,but wouldnt let them touch my boat.

WTM

I have heard horror stories about white bluff,working on them.Way higher than other dealers also from a couple buddies that have dealt with them.I buy accessorys from them ,but wouldnt let them touch my boat.
i know one thing. even though they advertise it, they do not work on any jet propulsion. they sub that out to a guy in dickson.

Have never had a problem. Installed an hds9 on my boat and did annual service of the engine while i had it. Called around before i first took it there and we about the same as other dealers cost wise. Could have changed as this was 6-7 years ago i guess but i had no issues and they did nice work for me atleast

Hitit9999

Take it to my close friend Jason Stafford, at Stafford Marine in Waverly. Right on the side of Hwy 70, just past Wal-Mart. Before you get to Waverly High School. Very good, honest, and extremely reasonable. Tell him Nathan Holcomb sent you.

JBell

Take it to my close friend Jason Stafford, at Stafford Marine in Waverly. Right on the side of Hwy 70, just past Wal-Mart. Before you get to Waverly High School. Very good, honest, and extremely reasonable. Tell him Nathan Holcomb sent you.
Awesome. Will probably give him a call when I slow down using it

Latest posts