Blackstone Griddle recipes

BamaProud

I got a Blackstone griddle for Christmas. 3 burner 24 inch with a bunch of accessories. I'm sure I can figure out breakfast and steaks. I'm pretty good in the kitchen and on a charcoal grill, but I don't have any experience on a flat-top.
What are some other things yall like to cook on them? I'm thinking stuff like stir-fry, Philly cheese-steak, Hibachi, etc... Recipes appreciated.

Forvols

I have had a 36in and 17in for several years. Just bought a 22in and gave the 17 to my daughter. Look on you tube there are tons of videos for cooking about everything on a blackstone. Stir fry is one our favorites (use boneless/skinless chicken thighs). Burgers, steaks, fish, all manner vegetables, fried taters with onions and peppers, stir fried rice, fried cornbread etc etc...

TAFKAP

I got a Blackstone griddle for Christmas. 3 burner 24 inch with a bunch of accessories. I'm sure I can figure out breakfast and steaks. I'm pretty good in the kitchen and on a charcoal grill, but I don't have any experience on a flat-top.
What are some other things yall like to cook on them? I'm thinking stuff like stir-fry, Philly cheese-steak, Hibachi, etc... Recipes appreciated.

Smash burgers and Philly's for sure.

TJS209

sweet Thai chili stir fry (I use boneless thighs). Pad Thai (again boneless cubed thighs). ( I cheat and use the pre cooked udon noodles). Chopped bacon, chorizo, and egg breakers. Smash burgers. Fried rice. Monterey Chicken.

It actually makes a dang good steak because that cook top can get screaming hot. NY strip with a coarse steak seasoning. Cook until seared on both sides. Take off cut into thirds then put them back on and finish with a bunch of butter. Use grape seed oil; smooth with a high smoke point.

I love mine. It's pretty versatile

gtk

Staff member
when we go camping, i'll take some ny strips and marinate/season them, then vacuum seal for a few days. When you get ready to cook, open them up & come to room temp. Cut up some onions/peppers and sauté , cook you steak , then slice all up and cover w/provolone or swiss or both. Lather some butter on a hoagie bun and lightly toast that as well.

Also love to make venison smash burgers on it..

JCDEERMAN

I got a 36" for Christmas and haven't used it yet. I need to clean it and season it first. I'm looking forward to cooking with it. I found a bunch of stuff on YT. Will be following this thread

m r too ducks

Fried smashed potatoes. take new potatoes and microwave them for 5 min. heat up blackstone while they are in there. nice coat of butter or Bacon UP on the griddle. place potatoes and onions if you wish on griddle and smash like the burgers, Season them and flip once they are browning on one side, flip over and add shredded chesse until melted. serve with sour cream and bacon bits. thank me later

PalsPal

My wife is cooking smashburgers tonight. They are great along with some fried onions and potatoes, and butter-warmed buns <drooling>.

There's too much cleanup hassle for me, so I stick with the grill when I cook.

JCDEERMAN

I made smash burgers last night with fried onions and toasted the buns. Used pepper jack and American cheese. Very good! One bun got a horseradish spread and the other mustard and added tomato slices. Mmmmm mmmmm

Latest posts