Which Blackstone?

Urban_Hunter

Walmart has the 36" with side shelves and metal cover for $199. May be online only? Just got mine together. I've had the 17" for camping for a while, just got the big one for the house

Attachments

• IMG_5984.jpeg
    IMG_5984.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 66

Forvols

Several years ago I started with a 36 there was 4 of us mostly, got a 17 for camping. Kids moved out, 36 was used but way more than we needed. I bought a 22 a couple of years ago and that is main one we use now. So I gave the 36 to my son and the 17 to my daughter (they camp more than we do). When everyone is at our house between the 22in and weber grill, no issues with cooking enough food, lot of times I just use the 22. There is also a 28. But the price above is a HECK OF A DEAL on the 36in with hard cover.

C1295

I have a 36" and it has worked perfect for us we have made for 7 or 8 on it just fine but that's the most we have used it for.

K-dub

I have a 28 inch Blackstone and cook for 12-15 people at least twice a month. I can put 15 burgers and 10 hotdogs on at once. Chicken, steak, shrimp and fried rice, no problem, cook it all at once. If you have a small crowd, just use one burner.

dhpro

I have 2 one is a 4 burner other is a 2 burner camping size . The smaller one is perfect for 2/4 people the other one is perfect for 2/4 people. Either will do what you need to think about is room or lack of room. The small one I put in my truck when I head to Illinois and cook everything on it . Can't go wrong either one

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Had a friend give me a new 36" round Cuisinart a couple weeks ago. With a household of ten not including any guests I think it will do for us. Only had the chance to use it once so far, but look forward to what we can do with it!

Latest posts