Need propane griddle…

redblood

Will wait till post labor day sales/ black friday when they are heavily discounted but want to do my homework now. Need a propane griddle- doesnt have to be huge- not cooking for big groups at all. But i need one that has a side burner so i can also fry fish. Not brand loyal. Will be outside on large covered (but open air) deck. Recommendations?

Omega

Blackstone makes one with a side burner. I have the small one without the side burner but it works great.
1687983936507.png

backyardtndeer

I considered the Sam's club double burner model. Current price is $99, and has good reviews, with some saying it is better than Blackstone. Have seen where their model has been on sale as low as $79. No side burner though, so probably wouldn't interest you.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
No experience with one with a side burner, but if I was going to buy one it would be a blackstone.
I love mine.

redblood

I considered the Sam's club double burner model. Current price is $99, and has good reviews, with some saying it is better than Blackstone. Have seen where their model has been on sale as low as $79. No side burner though, so probably wouldn't interest you.
Great deal for sure. Just trying to get it all in one if possible

Lt.Dan

Camp Chef makes a double burner that you can add a small griddle to one side or a large one. They are really versatile and I wish I had bought it before I bought my griddles. Academy Sports and Amazon both sell them. They also make a 4 burner if you want bigger.

Latest posts