Blackstone Griddle

gtk

Staff member
I've been thinking about getting a blackstone griddle to take camping. I kept looking at the 17" , but thought it was too small. I noticed our walmart had one 22" griddle with stand & everything, and for some reason it just fell into my shopping cart.

hoping its going to be as useful as I think it will..

anyone got any good & easy & quick recipes for camping, besides the "bacon/eggs/pancake" standard?

i was thinking ribeye onions and mushrooms?

mike243

Pretty versatile cooker, lotta food can be done quickly.gave my 36" to my son and have a smaller 1 still. If folks have room to store them you wont regret grtting 1

Pioneer1789

I've been thinking about getting a blackstone griddle to take camping. I kept looking at the 17" , but thought it was too small. I noticed our walmart had one 22" griddle with stand & everything, and for some reason it just fell into my shopping cart.

hoping its going to be as useful as I think it will..

anyone got any good & easy & quick recipes for camping, besides the "bacon/eggs/pancake" standard?

i was thinking ribeye onions and mushrooms?
We've done plenty of steaks on ours. Did fajitas on it. Turned out nicely. I need to try philly cheese steaks on it. Just get creative. They're very versatile.

waynesworld

my last camping trip mine was not working it was a 2 burner from acd sports so I had to get a new one before this trip and got a 3 burner from amazon. Amazing is i got the other one working as was an issue with the hose. Now i got 2 :)

Latest posts