Big boar hog

JCDEERMAN

Just keep posting those videos, absolutely love it. You might have said already but what kind of scope? Any not so expensive scope options like that?
I haven't looked at the market in several years, but when I got mine 7 years ago, the market was really opening up and competition was driving down costs. However, we all know how the china virus screwed everything up.

PickettSFHunter

P
Just keep posting those videos, absolutely love it. You might have said already but what kind of scope? Any not so expensive scope options like that?
Pulsar XQ38. Ran me $3200 at the time I believe. A lot yes but I shoot alot of hogs. The farm I'm building on backs up close to the park so unlimited supply. That was essentially in my soon to be backyard.

Atchman2

Wow he looks a LOT bigger in the daytime! Great shooting! Those are pretty high end bullets you are using. I thought I was the only one that spent a lot of money on hog ammo. I have been using some of the Browning Tipped Solid Copper. I have for the last four years. Never had to shoot one twice with it! (I say that but after an "incident" I always shoot them in the head with my handgun regardless).