MONSTRO BOAR

Atchman2

For the last few months I have pulled my feeders from my friend's place. It was attracting too many bears. I put one up across the river again for hogs since they tend to stay over there. Right now though the New River is SO low you can walk across with tennis shoes.

A few months ago my four wheeler stopped working on me and I abandoned it on the property. I've been very sick and just didn't feel like working on it. Well yesterday I ordered a new carburetor and swapped it out. To my shock it worked! I was back in business. That is good since I was already shopping for a new model. This one is 20 years old, but with the new carb runs great now. Going to save me a lot of money.

With my new found mobility, I zoomed around the property and checked my cameras. Across the river where the hog feeder is located I pulled that camera. Holy cow! There is a MONSTER hog visiting it. (before you ask, yes I have all of the proper permits). The thing is that nothing else has visited the feeder yet except some squirrels and crows. I think I'm going to set up on him in a few days and try and take that bad boy down. He might be worth having his head mounted! He has some great looking tusks.

Might be a job for the .450 Bushmaster!

Attachments

• jumbo!.jpg
    jumbo!.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 182

Latest posts