Betting line moving in LSU's favor?

wayne

Kiffin has heard it
Screenshot_20221005-124608_Twitter.jpg

PillsburyDoughboy

I finally got around to watching the LSU auburn game last night. LSU did not so much win the game as auburn did everything in their power to lose the game. They just gave up somewhere around the end of the second quarter and said here LSU why don't you just win the game and take it away from us. We really don't want to win anymore.

As much as it pains me to say it vols should blow this one out. I really did not see much out of LSU in this game and auburn played horrible.

THEdonkey0515

Levis was getting alot of love before the season some drafts had him #1 overall most have him #3 QB still a first rounder

Power football focus has him going #5 overall as of yesterday.

Most have Richardson as a first rounder also he has 1 more passing TDs then Joe Milton heading into week 6. Joe has 14 passing attempts.

BamaProud

LSU almost got beat by Auburn even though Auburn turned the ball over 4 times. You can never count LSU out at home, but unless Tennessee is totally looking past the tigers they should be able to win a day game in Baton Rouge, but I don't think it will be a blowout. Vols by 7 in a low scoring game.

LSU 20
Vols 27

Trey13

I finally got around to watching the LSU auburn game last night. LSU did not so much win the game as auburn did everything in their power to lose the game. They just gave up somewhere around the end of the second quarter and said here LSU why don't you just win the game and take it away from us. We really don't want to win anymore.

As much as it pains me to say it vols should blow this one out. I really did not see much out of LSU in this game and auburn played horrible.
Whew… glad you chimed in on this.

Latest posts