Best Decoys

CBU93

Start the season off right and have a big debate on decoys. What are the best, affordable decoys n the market today? Yes I know many don't like them, they should be illegal, only work n fields, etc.

Fields are the only places I have to hunt consistently. Not enough cover to run and gun. I am not interested in full strut decoys as I've never had any luck with them, just feeding hens and Jake's.

Spurhunter

Start the season off right and have a big debate on decoys.
By the way, you aren't wasting any time! TN deer season just ended 3 days ago, and you are already getting the decoy argument fired up. We might as well go ahead and debate ground blinds (tents to some), TSS, remote control strutter decoys, and fanning. Let's get it ALL on the table! 😂

Setterman

I'll start the year off with a total 180 hoping that this will fix rising prices of everything, this endless virus crap, and Biden being removed from office and replaced by trump

If I was a decoy man I'd use the DSD jake and a hen, they look like real turkeys.

There is so many that look great and probably will work well given your hunting situation. Let your budget choose for you

AT Hiker

What size Yeti will hold a turkey on ice the longest?
Go big or go home…
81E0B127-D408-465E-B942-4158E2EE2F03.jpeg

Kyboy

Personally if I use a decoy which I rarely do, I use a Dakota jake decoy by its self. Taking youth and new hunters a single jake has worked the best for me.

Rakkin6

I think for the money the flextone decoys look pretty good. I have 2 of the avian x decoys but don't use them all the time. Hunting on public land like I do I may get assigned an area that is majority fields and CRP. I hunt on Fort Campbell so you get assigned an area or sign into and area and a few of the spots have tons of AG fields and CRP and not a lot of hardwoods and then some are nothing but hardwoods. I would rather pack light and just run and gun.