Bergara b-14 Hunter.308

RikkiV

Anybody happen to know the mag box length on one of these before I go taking things apart? Can't find it on the website and my email inquiry has not been answered.

RikkiV

Thanks! I was afraid it was gonna be around that. I have loaded some accubonds at .010 off the lands and they won't quite cycle through

DaveB

Yep, had this problem quite a bit. I ignore the problem and single load each round as I go through the load build/refine process. When i get what I want, its one in the chamber and one on top of the mag. I just dont care about having more. I'd trade accuracy for near anything. I have pockets.

RikkiV

I'm with you there. Unless I can find the same accuracy with the bullet pushed in far enough to cycle, this is what I will be doing.

Gvit

Thanks! I was afraid it was gonna be around that. I have loaded some accubonds at .010 off the lands and they won't quite cycle through
What grain Accubond & what was the measurement you were getting with them? I have a B14 in .308 & will compare. I know I have 150 gr Accubonds, possibly 165's. Can measure the mag when I get home - I replaced it w/ a Magpul Hunter stock & mag

RikkiV

What grain Accubond & what was the measurement you were getting with them? I have a B14 in .308 & will compare. I know I have 150 gr Accubonds, possibly 165's. Can measure the mag when I get home - I replaced it w/ a Magpul Hunter stock & mag
165 and I'd like to be at 2.210 base to ogive

Latest posts