Benton Co. Beekeepers Association

WTM

meet second thursday each month at 6pm at benton county library. you dont have to be from benton county or an active beekeeper, there are members from surrounding counties.

FOX FIRE

I'm wunder'n if any local bee keepers have experienced colony callapse disorder ? from what I've heard its destroyed thousands of hives across the states.

About a year ago I heard a interveiw with a scientist who said the ther think'n cell phone signals mite have something to do with it, a study showed that bee's with a hive under or near power lines were prone to get'n disorientated because of teh electomagnetic pulse from the elctricity run'n thru the lines, some to the point of get'n lost & couldnt find ther way back to the hive.

They also mentioned that (I'm think'n they said)Albert Instien siad that without bees the world would only last 4 years.

WTM

FOX FIRE said:
I'm wunder'n if any local bee keepers have experienced colony callapse disorder ? from what I've heard its destroyed thousands of hives across the states.

About a year ago I heard a interveiw with a scientist who said the ther think'n cell phone signals mite have something to do with it, a study showed that bee's with a hive under or near power lines were prone to get'n disorientated because of teh electomagnetic pulse from the elctricity run'n thru the lines, some to the point of get'n lost & couldnt find ther way back to the hive.

They also mentioned that (I'm think'n they said)Albert Instien siad that without bees the world would only last 4 years.

thats the reason the benton co. chapter was formed, to try to figure out what was going on. some studies at penn state seem to have possibly narrowed it down to a viral infection.

Latest posts