Ar15 parts

Rabbitkil

For those well versed in the ar15 platform what parts would you keep on hand for a gun that will see a fair bit of use? Where is your favorite place to get them? My rifle is a LWRC with full ambi controls so standard parts kits don't include those

[

Last edited:

DaveB

We have put an awful lot of rounds downrange with our 223 rifles. I took them apart when I was locked in a room with covid and found nothing to be concerned about. True, no prone firing, weapons cleaned regularly.

I would keep the mil spec pieces around anyway. I would feel kind of put out if I had a non mil spec part fail in a situation.

Dewey3/504

For those well versed in the ar15 platform what parts would you keep on hand for a gun that will see a fair bit of use? Where is your favorite place to get them? My rifle is a LWRC with full ambi controls so standard parts kits don't include those

[
Primary Arms carries just about everything you need to keep an AR running.

Omega

May have already got something but this is what I have, it contains the springs and little things that may fly out and get lost forever, or until the wife's vacuum finds them. Do a web search for AR-15 and the text below for other kits, in case you want a different kit. they vary a little by the quantity of duplicate springs, and some other parts.

Edit: Apparently the site doesn't like my link, replace the asterisk: https://blueknighttacticalsolutions.com/oh-sh*t-kit/

Latest posts