Anyone own a Scar 17s?

DaveB

My son shot one. He is now saving his coin to get one.

They are so pricey...I am following this thread because there are so many semi-auto .308 examples I am not sure of the value add the FN name brings.

Urban_Hunter

I've shot my buddy's. He loves it and shoots the fire out of it. I thought it was awkward, it's like a M4 grew up but didn't change in size. It's heavier and behaves like a 308 in a carbine package. He has a projection sight on it so I can't speak to the accuracy, but I'm sure you've read all about it already. I don't know, everyone else loved it. I do have an FN in 308 though, I really like it!

48ecce5680d5feb07c031c6babd0fda8.jpg

mr.big

Urban_Hunter":yt638qo2 said:
I've shot my buddy's. He loves it and shoots the fire out of it. I thought it was awkward, it's like a M4 grew up but didn't change in size. It's heavier and behaves like a 308 in a carbine package. He has a projection sight on it so I can't speak to the accuracy, but I'm sure you've read all about it already. I don't know, everyone else loved it. I do have an FN in 308 though, I really like it!

48ecce5680d5feb07c031c6babd0fda8.jpg

myself ,I would rather have the FNAR and the extra cash as have the SCAR,,,I am sure it`s just me as most people like the SCAR a lot it`s just not for me and I dont know why,,but I aint gonna be goin house to house and kicking doors in either,,

Latest posts