Anybody seen any H414 or WW760 on the shelf?

Gmed

H414 has been discontinued I reckon. I may have some W760 tho.
I saw that. According to all I have seen and read, H414 and WW760 is the exact same powder and when Hodgdon acquired Winchester powders, it didn't need to manufacture it and label it under two different names, so it dropped the H414. I have a couple 7mm-08s that love 45.0 grains of H414, so we shall see….MUP, I think we are on the same end of the state, but different corners….I'm in the northeast corner….

Last edited:

Gmed

Yep, I'm in the SE corner. I'll look to make sure when I get over this flu bug, maybe today even, to make sure I have some, then if you're down this way any time maybe we can meet up somewhere.
A buddy gave me about 1/2 a bottle, so I am good for a little while. Get me thru this season with what I already have loaded up. Check zero and maybe a buck or two if I'm lucky…..

Tiny

I saw that. According to all I have seen and read, H414 and WW760 is the exact same powder and when Hodgdon acquired Winchester powders, it didn't need to manufacture it and label it under two different names, so it dropped the H414. I have a couple 7mm-08s that love 44.0 grains of H414, so we shall see….MUP, I think we are on the same end of the state, but different corners….I'm in the northeast corner….
Thats Correct..
One thing that still gets me on that.. Have rifles n loads one like 414 another 760 only thing can think of is Lot # difference.
I havent seen either on shelf anywhere in a long time.

Tenntrapper

Thats Correct..
One thing that still gets me on that.. Have rifles n loads one like 414 another 760 only thing can think of is Lot # difference.
I havent seen either on shelf anywhere in a long time.
In stock direct from manufacturer...

Latest posts