Anybody got any pictures of their reloading areas?

7-08 fan

I have a 16x16 building that used to be a storage shed that I'm remodeling into kind of a gunsmithing reloading area and Im looking for some ideas and suggestions.

jakeway

My suggestion:

DON'T SET IT UP LIKE MINE!

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

The press is mounted on a board that I clamp to the table when in use; other wise it lives up on the shelf.

44fanatic

R.I.P.
Id love to have a 16x16 shed for reloading and casting...

I have confidence that your area will soon be cluttered, unorganized to the point where you have to complete 3 projects just to get to your press...No pics cause you cant see my bench...LOL.

700Rem308

Static electricity shouldn't be a problem, IF the humidity in the room is high enough. They do make anti-static pads to stand on to keep things grounded. That is a VERY good point you make.

jakeway

Stovepipe said:
you're joking right? :D

with that press mounted to a shelf?? LOL

I would rip that whole wall of shelves down trying to resize some brass.

I had to experiment with tables first. I made out of rough cut oak lumber and then finally streamlined with a 1/4 plate steel table made out of 1/4" X 2 angle legs.

YOu must have missed the sentence under the last photo. The press is bolted to a board, which I put up on the shelf for storage, keeping it out of the way on my table for all those important things like the broken wall clock. When I want to load some shells, I move the clock, take the press and board down from the shelf, and clamp the board to the table with two C clamps. when I'm done loading, I put the press back up on the shelf.

mr.big

my brother has a pedestal mount from sincair that is tiny put very heavy that he uses when he wants to size and watch tv,,

rdl65

Here is a couple of my reloading/multi-purpose bench. I would like to upgrade the Rock Chucker to a Forster Co-Ax press some day.

000_0002-3.jpg

000_0003-2.jpg

Latest posts