An excellent surprise on this Wednesday!

BigRed1080

Well I just got home to an early Christmas present. My mother in law sent the Christmas present directly to our house, so she won't have to travel with them. I guess I know what I'll have under the tree. New trapping and hunting waders!

Now to see if I can get her to let me use them next week, 🤔 Hmmmmm.
image.jpg

Shanman

Those rubber hip waders were my favorite for water trapping, they hold up to cuts and punctures so much better. Glad to see I'm not the only one that is "Genetically Superior" 😆

BigRed1080

Those rubber hip waders were my favorite for water trapping, they hold up to cuts and punctures so much better. Glad to see I'm not the only one that is "Genetically Superior" 😆
Haha well this is good to hear they are tough and durable. I did a lot of reading reviews and looking around before choosing these. I was just blessed to have it be a gift instead of me forking over the $$. I plan to start water trapping but after reading the regulations and trying to figure it all out it's a lot to learn. I may just start with dogproofs and land sets for coyotes. Then take these hunting and fishing out of the canoe.

Latest posts