Almost Go Time

gasman

I haven't fished since last year. That's about to change. Me and my son gonna hit the smallmouth first then go for the big blues. Go big or go home. We may try to put a mess of eating size fish in the box also. I love fishing Chickamauga and try to make several trips every year.

Attachments

• 357CD9E3-9593-4977-8BBC-EC41E5448775.jpeg
    357CD9E3-9593-4977-8BBC-EC41E5448775.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 81

RobDooley

I haven't fished since last year. That's about to change. Me and my son gonna hit the smallmouth first then go for the big blues. Go big or go home. We may try to put a mess of eating size fish in the box also. I love fishing Chickamauga and try to make several trips every year.
where do you put in? watch water levels. presently the Chick is 5.82 feet below full pool. that is not terribly bad.

cbhunter

If y'all have any problems on the road while you're here…… don't call me!!! Lol just kidding, hope y'all catch a ton and the river is pretty muddy on Nickajack by downtown. Go by Jack's bait shop on 58 and get you some big shad and drift them for some good smallie action.
Definitely lots of fun that way!

Spurhunter

And it done it without any problems whatsoever. Crossed Mount Eagle and it never even downshifted. More than you can say for your riceburner
As I've told you 187 times, every single Toyota Tundra on the road is made in the United States. Every single one. Your truck, on the other hand, was most likely made in Mexico or Canada.

Falconi

Good thing this forum doesn't have a downvote button or I'm sure I'd get hate for this... I'm a big fan of Toyotas. Used to be a GM guy. Not anymore.

We live in a global economy. You "made in the USA" folks are barking up the wrong tree. Do you have any idea how many of the parts in your Chevy or Ford are made outside the US?

gasman

Good thing this forum doesn't have a downvote button or I'm sure I'd get hate for this... I'm a big fan of Toyotas. Used to be a GM guy. Not anymore.

We live in a global economy. You "made in the USA" folks are barking up the wrong tree. Do you have any idea how many of the parts in your Chevy or Ford are made outside the US?
Same can be said of the Yotas. Just because they are assembled in the USA doesn't mean they are made in the USA.

Latest posts