Shallow Crappie Time

WTM

maybe but its been 3.5' above pool below the dam and we fixin to get a heck of a rain and night temps in the 30's until friday. if they keep it at the level it is now then it may be fine for the spawn but they usually screw it up for flood control.

caught a few males last night but caught a whole bunch of egg filled yellow bass. they were toads and to be honest, i like catching and eating them more than crappie.

bluball

I do so much better when they are stacked in brush piles in 15 ft of water
I'm use to fishing 50/150 pieces of structure in a day.I usually spook shallow fish because I'm noisey.About 70% of the time on ky lake you got to fish a bunch of structure or find some suspended in the water column to get a limit.

redblood

I do so much better when they are stacked in brush piles in 15 f C
I'm use to fishing 50/150 pieces of structure in a day.I usually spook shallow fish because I'm noisey.About 70% of the time on ky lake you got to fish a bunch of structure or find some suspended in the water column to get a limit.
dueing summer i have about a dozen brush piles max. If they are on em , it dont take long. I definitely struggle chasing open water fish around