All you can eat crab legs

five by five

Is there a good all you can eat crab leg place in middle or east TN? Used to love Fall Creek Falls, but I'm pretty sure they took them off of the all inclusive buffet, and you have to order them separate.

waterman

theres a new place in oak ridge called the crab bucket. heard it was ok. since they are just frozen legs we buy an azzload at local supermarket and cook them at home. lots cheaper that way

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Saw KIng Crab at Costco for $199.99...would not have considered it an azzload but probably more than I could have eaten at a sitting.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
griz01":3tmymitm said:
UPSman":3tmymitm said:
Saw KIng Crab at Costco for $199.99...would not have considered it an azzload but probably more than I could have eaten at a sitting.

WOW! $200 for crab legs! You must really like them! :lol:

I didn't buy them...they did look damn tasty though.

Grandslam11

There is a place between Sparta and McMinnville that has them every now and then. Its called Gribbles Landing. There is also a Chinese restaurant in Cookeville across from Walmart that has them every Friday night.

TnBob

I drive a truck for IWC in Cookeville delivering food. The Landing is about to have their seafood buffet this weekend I think. The owner, Wanda Savage told me I would have a big delivery for her tomorrow. She always has crab legs, shrimp, scallops etc. Its all you can eat. Good people. I think Ollies' in Celina doesn't have crab legs. My wife and I usually go there at least once a week. They do have all you can eat frog legs or catfish on Saturday nights. Also good people and great food.

Daniel90

Manchester there is a place called farmers that has all you can eat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts