4 star DT signs with UT

baddnole

Tennessee announced Wednesday morning on its official Twitter account that three-star wide receiver Jeff George of Dodge City (Kan.) Community College has signed with the Vols.

The 6-foot-5.5, 190-pound George, who has been committed to Tennessee for more than six months, joined teammate Desmond Henderson, a three-star cornerback, and four-star defensive tackle Alexis Johnson of Fort Scott (Kan.) Community College as the Vols' third signee for the 2016 class on Wednesday, the first day of the early junior-college signing period.

BUTCH WORKING :tu:

baddnole

Johnson is 6-4, 290 pounds. He's a mid-term enrollee and he has 3 years to play 2 years on Rocky Top. Johnson visited NC State last week and was impressed with the Wolfpack but admitted his trip to Raleigh helped solidify what he was feeling and that was orange.

"Tennessee has everything," Johnson said. "I really like the coaches. They have it all when it comes to facilities. They have a great situation for me to come in and play and I like coach Strip. He's one of the best defensive line coaches in the country and that was important for me. Tennessee was like putting on that baseball glove that just feels right. They are a perfect fit." :tu:

PillsburyDoughboy

372588c6e224180fd5b17b6b432e8df0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

Why did I even ask. A Bama fan couldn't have come up with something like this. It's way past stick figures and don't even include the signature "Roll Tide".

Latest posts