308 recommendations

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
If you want to save some money for higher end optics or just ammo and stuff then you can't beat an American ruger in 308. Sub MOA right out of the box. Look at reviews. I could only imagine if you put top end scope and if you hand load then you probably would be putting bullets in the same holes.

kamml

One of my favorite safe queen is a 1987 vintage Model 70 308 Feather Weightweight. I used this gun all through the 90s, but put her away for safe keeping and started carrying Marlins back in the good old days.

Last edited:

vonb

Connecticut Shotgun has the Mauser M12 Impact on sale in .308 for $499. It comes with a picatinny rail. Barrel is a fluted 20" barrel. Should make for a nice rig shooting out of a stand or blind.

Cherokee

I have a Tula T3x in 6.5 and I like it very much. Also have a Savage lightweight Hunter in 308 and like it very much as well. Coin toss when I open the safe as to which one I will take out.

41Magnum

If you want to save some money for higher end optics or just ammo and stuff then you can't beat an American ruger in 308. Sub MOA right out of the box. Look at reviews. I could only imagine if you put top end scope and if you hand load then you probably would be putting bullets in the same holes.
I have the Ruger American Go Wild camo and Cerekote that loves 165 gr. Federal Fusions, sub 1" groups are the norm when I do my part.

Latest posts