30-30ammo hard to find dang

JeepKuntry

Try to find 140 grain Nosler for .270 or 2 3/4 Remington accutips. Ammoseek will even come up empty. Been looking almost daily for around 18 months.

killingtime 41

Try to find 140 grain Nosler for .270 or 2 3/4 Remington accutips. Ammoseek will even come up empty. Been looking almost daily for around 18 months.
I've got a couple box's of accutips. In 2 3/4 and 3 inch 12 gauge. Bought them several years ago for an oak ridge hunt. Can't find any anymore. That bullet is devastating whatever you hit with it. I've also got a 30/30 I bought box's about 5 years ago or more at Walmart for 10 dollars a box for Winchester power points. Same for corelokts. But only a couple 170 grains. I've got exactly 5 PP and 4 corelokts left in 170. Single bullets that is. That's what I been using to hunt this year. Ammo if you can find is outrageous price. I hate to even practice anymore. Cause I can't leave well enough alone. And end up shooting more rounds that I don't have to spare. I do have a few box's of 150 30/30. Might have to just go to 150gr. Shotgun I rarely take it out anymore

JeepKuntry

I've got a couple box's of accutips. In 2 3/4 and 3 inch 12 gauge. Bought them several years ago for an oak ridge hunt. Can't find any anymore. That bullet is devastating whatever you hit with it. I've also got a 30/30 I bought box's about 5 years ago or more at Walmart for 10 dollars a box for Winchester power points. Same for corelokts. But only a couple 170 grains. I've got exactly 5 PP and 4 corelokts left in 170. Single bullets that is. That's what I been using to hunt this year. Ammo if you can find is outrageous price. I hate to even practice anymore. Cause I can't leave well enough alone. And end up shooting more rounds that I don't have to spare. I do have a few box's of 150 30/30. Might have to just go to 150gr. Shotgun I rarely take it out anymore
Mine is 20 gauge for my Savage 220. Hate you can't find ammo and it's high. Most of the rifle calibers I have and what I shoot has at least doubled in price!

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
The shelves here seem to be getting back to normal stock wise. I was out last Saturday bumming around the gun stores. Same box of Remington 30-06 was $29 at one place and $48 at another. Most of the common calibers seemed to be in stock but prices are outrageous at some stores.

Last edited:

Latest posts