2024 SEC BASEBALL TOURNAMENT SCHED/BRACKET

Gravey

Would love to have seen it but this was my view so I'll live.
IMG_6666.jpeg

Biggun4214

My wife was telling me about a boy that wanted to shake hands and maybe get an autograph or two from the Tennessee players.
Burke shook hands with the boy but thinking he was last on the bus declined an autograph, telling him he would the next day. When he realized he wasn't last he exited the bus and found the boy and gave him an autograph.

cbhunter

My wife was telling me about a boy that wanted to shake hands and maybe get an autograph or two from the Tennessee players.
Burke shook hands with the boy but thinking he was last on the bus declined an autograph, telling him he would the next day. When he realized he wasn't last he exited the bus and found the boy and gave him an autograph.
That's good stuff right there

Spurhunter

Burke is a class act. After one of the games a cameraman caught him taking pics with kids and signing autographs. He made time for a bunch of kids.

Latest posts