2024 SEC BASEBALL TOURNAMENT SCHED/BRACKET

Gravey

Here's proof how games can change in a second. Drew Beam held State without a hit until the 5th. Bases loaded with 2 outs and foul tip in the catchers mitt for what would have been strike 3. Stark is halfway through a fist pump and ball comes out of his mitt. Two questionable calls after that went for balls instead of strikes walks the first run in instead of striking him out and ending the inning. State scores 4 more from there to take a 5-3 lead.

cbhunter

Here's proof how games can change in a second. Drew Beam held State without a hit until the 5th. Bases loaded with 2 outs and foul tip in the catchers mitt for what would have been strike 3. Stark is halfway through a fist pump and ball comes out of his mitt. Two questionable calls after that went for balls instead of strikes walks the first run in instead of striking him out and ending the inning. State scores 4 more from there to take a 5-3 lead.
And…..we're back in the lead for now. Hope we can hang on

6-5

Forvols

Yeah the wheels come off in the 5th quickly, 5 runs on 3 hits for MSST. Really glad no one got ejected too. Vols get Vandy today at 430. Should be really good. Softvols one up on Bama in super regions, second game today at 3.

Spurhunter

I hope a foul ball finds the Vandy whistlers mouth on the first pitch of the game. It is hard to enjoy watching with that moron looking for attention between every pitch.
I can't love this enough. What an attention fluffy kittens. I hate that guy. Mental illness is real. Imagine having a kid on the team and going to every game. No wonder Vandy baseball is trending down. Nobody wants to be around that imbecile.

JCDEERMAN

I can't love this enough. What an attention fluffy kittens. I hate that guy. Mental illness is real. Imagine having a kid on the team and going to every game. No wonder Vandy baseball is trending down. Nobody wants to be around that imbecile.
Hey now, hey now!

I do wish he'd zip it though 🤣

Gravey

LSU / South Carolina was a wild one. Only saw the last couple of innings including the 10th and that was crazy! I don't know the rule but when the announcers read it it sounded like the catcher did nothing wrong and the runner should've been out. At the very beginning of the 18 minute delay they said something about him coming out of the catchers zone and was interference and then never said that again. Started focusing on his foot and the plate. Apparently the run shouldn't have counted as LSU hit a walk off 2-run blast to end it after being down 8-0 at one point.

cbhunter

LSU / South Carolina was a wild one. Only saw the last couple of innings including the 10th and that was crazy! I don't know the rule but when the announcers read it it sounded like the catcher did nothing wrong and the runner should've been out. At the very beginning of the 18 minute delay they said something about him coming out of the catchers zone and was interference and then never said that again. Started focusing on his foot and the plate. Apparently the run shouldn't have counted as LSU hit a walk off 2-run blast to end it after being down 8-0 at one point.
I saw it was tied up but been watching lady vols instead

Latest posts