2023 Kill Thread

Chippy

IMG_3720.jpeg

Finally got a start to my season this year!!

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Bet that was cool watching that guy come through the woods. Congrats very nice.
Well, it was but it didn't last long due to me setting up close to cover. As soon as I seen him, I knew he was a shooter. He walked out of the thicket for about 20-30 yards before I was able to get the trigger squeezed off.

swd

Finally got a mature buck yesterday morning. I've only had 4 encounters with mature bucks prior to this one. Missed 2. Didn't have an opportunity at the other 2.

This fellow was chasing a doe 60 yards out. Like many of us, that chase was his downfall. No camera history or previous sightings on our lease prior to this. Hit him in the left shoulder and out the right lung. Heart shot. No blood! He ran about 50 yards into a thicket and piled up.

200 pounds live weight.

IMG_8905.jpeg

Snake

Finally got a mature buck yesterday morning. I've only had 4 encounters with mature bucks prior to this one. Missed 2. Didn't have an opportunity at the other 2.

This fellow was chasing a doe 60 yards out. Like many of us, that chase was his downfall. No camera history or previous sightings on our lease prior to this. Hit him in the left shoulder and out the right lung. Heart shot. No blood! He ran about 50 yards into a thicket and piled up.

200 pounds live weight.

View attachment 204099
Awesome, congrats on a very nice buck .

Latest posts