2022 College Football Winners & Losers

PillsburyDoughboy

What would you call giving up fiddy two? A good defensive performance?
That certainly played into. Poor performance on both sides of the ball. vols gave up 49 on defense so whats that saying? pretty poor performance there as well. Where ALABAMA lost the game was by not effecting the last set of downs on offense IMHO. ALABAMA had the chance to stuff it down range and or get the field goal kicker closer so he would have had a better chance and failed. The rest as they say is history. As someone pointed out above the season is over and Saban will have time to reflect on this and make the adjustments. He is the goat.. he will be recruiting at the highest level and will no doubt have one of the highest recruiting classes (as usual). Wait for it. See you on the 50.

UCStandSitter

That certainly played into. Poor performance on both sides of the ball. vols gave up 49 on defense so whats that saying? pretty poor performance there as well. Where ALABAMA lost the game was by not effecting the last set of downs on offense IMHO. ALABAMA had the chance to stuff it down range and or get the field goal kicker closer so he would have had a better chance and failed. The rest as they say is history. As someone pointed out above the season is over and Saban will have time to reflect on this and make the adjustments. He is the goat.. he will be recruiting at the highest level and will no doubt have one of the highest recruiting classes (as usual). Wait for it. See you on the 50.
So by your logic, no offense is ever good against Bama. Just your defense plays poorly. Man they should make pills for your level of homerism brother

buckaroo

We had 13 seconds to go 40 yds what do you call that?

buckaroo

Sabans days are over, he is close to leading in something all right, players leaving

UCStandSitter

I think I have heard that almost daily for the past 15 years.
I for one hope he sticks around. I like havin the boogeyman to "hate" on. When Spurrier left Florida I laughed and cheered but after a few years I realized how much I missed seeing him throw his visor on the sidelines. It's good to have a rivalry and the guy you are dying to beat.

Saban is the personality type that he has to go out on top. He wins another natty, that's when he will go. If not, he will stick around too long hoping for it.

Latest posts