College football Playoff

BamaProud

According to these folks, Alabama's chance to make it isn't too bad:

1694947840345.png

BamaProud

Bud, alabama is not going to the playoffs this year. They are a bad team and are nowhere near playoff caliber. Much like my volunteers 👍🏻
I put it in another thread, but I really think there will be at least 3 1-loss (or more) teams in the playoff this year. There might even be a 3-loss team. I'm not even convinced GA is head and shoulders above everyone else this year.

At least 1 SEC team will make it. Statistically GA and AL are the most likely at this point.

Bamamonts

I put it in another thread, but I really think there will be at least 3 1-loss (or more) teams in the playoff this year. There might even be a 3-loss team. I'm not even convinced GA is head and shoulders above everyone else this year.

At least 1 SEC team will make it. Statistically GA and AL are the most likely at this point.
Bama will have to play a lot better to make it.

7mm08

AL for sure….. the media that chooses is still feeling bad for making Nicky cry last year!

Latest posts